Google Partner Status
Mostly Marketing Ltd is fully accredited as a Google Partner. What does that mean?
To achieve Google Partner status requires 3 elements:
- Google Adwords – Advertising Fundamentals: Passed first time May 2014
- Google Adwords – Advanced Search: Passed first time May 2014
2. Best Practices
- High performance keeps customers happy and improves companies’ standing as a Google Partner
- This means excellent customer care values
3. Minimum Spend on AdWords
- Measures the spend activity over a 90 day period, which must reach 10k USD or equivalent
Mostly Marketing manage PPC (Google AdWords) for a number of clients, ranging from £200 to over £50k per month. Whatever the budget, the principles remain the same – using targeting, excellent ad copy, sensible budgeting and a range of other techniques to make clients’ budgets work as hard as possible in delivering quality leads.